Wednesday, November 22, 2017








Image result for human trafficking
https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/civil-rights/human-trafficking/@@images/image


WHAT CAN YOU CONTRIBUTE TO ERADICATE IT?

- The only thing that i can contribute to eradicate the human trafficking is first i will form a group in which everyone has a willing to join to help me with my plan if I have a group I will invite some person who position in the government so that they can help me to suppress those traffickers and then after that i will locate the company who recruit women and lead them to prostitution after that if I have an evidence so that i will arrest them.

3 comments:

One of the unforgettable Moment

Masquerade Ball is annually celebration in a class, from the word itself Masquerade everyone should required to wear a mask. Wearing ...