Monday, February 12, 2018

Last Day of Immersion





Where is your Immersion venue?

-  I've immerse in Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) Nabunturan under Maintenance Section.

What did you feel during your Last Day?

-  I feel happy because I already done my 10 day work immersion but behind that I feel lonely not because I miss them Its because I miss the document that has assign to me I miss the laughter, I miss the conversation that we shared, Its amazing how were been able to gained. Such memories and experience for a short period of time. In that 10 days I almost forgot that I was just an OJT student because I feel like a true employee in that short time. I could say it was really such a great adventure, it was a great experience for me and I treasure it for my whole life.

5 comments:

One of the unforgettable Moment

Masquerade Ball is annually celebration in a class, from the word itself Masquerade everyone should required to wear a mask. Wearing ...